23/11/2012

Christmas Ornie and Card Exchange and Jewellery

On my Yahoo group UKCS we had an ornament and card Christmas Exchange.
Below you can see the ornie I sent to Carola in New Zealand
 
 
You can see that I used sparklie fabric for the ornie
below
 
 
And in the photo below you can see the lovely ornie and cross stitched card Carola sent to me.
 
The ornie is her own design (pattern by someone else) but she put this together in her own clever way.
 
I just love it


and the card too.
 
Thank you so much Carola for being such a great partner.

 
Also this week I received a gorgeous handmade jewellery set from
Val the colours are not shown to their best in these photos
but they are lovely and vibrant.

 
And such great value for handmade jewellery, it is blue agate and white jade.
Simply gorgeous.


10 comments:

cucki said...

Wow everything is so lovely ..I love them all
Hugs cucki x

Vicky L said...

Beautiful ornament and wonderful gifts.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Lovely exchange : )

Val said...

Ohh! love your ornaments ...that is such a clever way of making it up from Carola
so pleased you liked the jewellery
Val x

Catherine said...

Great goodies!!

stitcheranon said...

ooo lovely: love the use of the beads xx

Lisa said...

The beads are lovely, and I really loved the use of the sparkly material for your ornie.

♥ Nia said...

I love your ornament :) Gorgeous fabric! Great work! Congrats :)

Astrid's dragon said...

I love sparkle, especially for Christmas! Your ornament looks great.

What wonderful gifts you received, lucky girl!

Meari said...

Nice ornament exchange, Sarah -- Both sent and rec'd. Pretty jewelry, too.