13/11/2012

Stitched with Love Halloween Exchange

At last ................ I can reveal the exchange I was in over at

Colleen sent the below goodies to me and I was absolutely blow away by her generosity.

I had the most amazing fabrics, the most gorgeous ornie, threads galore in my favourite puples and lilacs, ribbons, notepad, and the most wonderful patterns.

Colleen was a super exchanger and I cant thank her enough.


Below is what I sent to my patner Mindi, I have not heard from her as yet but I do hope she liked what she received from me.

It is so much fun putting these parcels together and sending them around the world.


I think I will be exchanging more next year it just makes feel warm and fuzzy inside!!!

Thanks again for popping over and for your comments.

11 comments:

cucki said...

wow so lovely..they truly are great fun..
love cucki x

Rachel said...

Both packages look amazing!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

Catherine said...

Great goodies!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a great exchange!!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

wow, what great exchanges! It's so much fun to receive stitchy parcels in the post.

Faith... said...

What great packages on both sides!

Nancy said...

Great exchanges sent and received!

Chris said...

Another wonderful exchange!!

Anne Sans Tete -- Nome de plume! said...

Great packages~ what a fun exchange!

- Lisa N.

♥ Nia said...

Both great exchanges :)
hugs&smiles