23/08/2013

Hello there ......... I know 4 months away ......... still not cross stitching but I am stitching .......



Well as you can see it's not cross stitch but knitting.  I have bought new bamboo knitting needles and the first item I made was the Teacosy at the top.  I am buying vintage cups and saucers, plates, teapot, cake stand, buttern knives, cake forks, cruet set, milk jug and sugar bowl, table cloth and napkins.  I want to do an old fashioned Afternoon Tea, having had two of them when we were in Malaysia earlier this year.

Next on my knitting needles is a bobble hat to match the fingerless gloves, these are for my daughter and after that I may knit her a Snood.

Hope you are all stitching away happily, sorry I have been away for so long and sorry that I am not cross stitching, that mojo is well and truly hiding away still and I am not worried in the least, I know that one day it will bite me on the bum with a vengeance; but until then I will happily enjoy my knitting.  Different stash to shop for now too lololol.

If you would like to have a look at our holiday blog from earlier in the year, we had 3 weeks in Malaysia and went to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Sepilok and Penang, it was utterly amazing.  Here is the link:

http://malaysia2013lindfields.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for stopping by and catching up with me.

Hugs in stitches Sarah xxx

7 comments:

meggie said...

Hello

Lovely knitting (: My stitching mojo and my knitting mojo are always fighting for time!
Have a good weekend (:

Catherine said...

Oh how I wish I could learn to knit ~ love those gloves!!

Ali said...

Oooooh love your knitting!!!! the gloves and tea cosy are fab - pah! dont worry about your cross stitch mojo it'll come back when its good and ready and I look forward to seeing more of your knitting xxxx

cucki said...

Aww so beautiful x

Chris said...

Lovely projects :)

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Welcome back Sarah!!! Sorry to hear that you've lost your Stitchy Mojo, but as you say it will come back whenever it's ready ;) Your knitting is fabulous, those cables look so pretty! The vintage tableware search is addicting, I know - I always stop when I see glassware and old dishes too, you never know what treasures you'll find :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is why I don't remove old blogs from my reader!!

Good to see you back even if you are using the larger needles now.