07/09/2013

Knitting Update

 
Above are the fingerless gloves and matching bobble hat for my daughter, I had so much fun knitting these, but I hate making Bobbles!!!

 
This is the first square of an Afghan Throw I am putting together, the stitch is Bee Stitch, it's really nice to do and a quickie.

 
Above is an Afghan I would like to make as our lounge will be decorated in Autumnal theme when we get round to doing it.

 
I am also knitting a Beanie with a roll brim for my hubby for work in Robin Chunky.
 
Thanks for coming bye and having a look.

6 comments:

stitcheranon said...

The nights are drawing in and it is def. the season for getting the needles out. I am off upstairs now to see what wool I have. Thank you xx Inspired!

Bernadett Rauski said...

Lovely project.:)

Nancy said...

Cool knitting. I could never seem to get the hang of it. Even though you are not cross stitching, do you have an idea as to where the Traveling Pattern is? My hand is better now and I am itching to stitch it. LOL

Catherine said...

Love all of your projects!

cucki said...

Lovely projects x

Lily said...

Hi Sarah , I told you I love your work right!!! Did I say that I love your blog too!!!!!!!!!! lolll
Lovely blog. specially love your Afghan, and its lovely color.